This challenge is being hosted by The Book Junkie's Bookshelf/Jamie, which is where you can sign up.
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. Pick your level type thing.
--The Mini – Check out and read 30 library books.
--"Fun" Size – Check out and read 40 library books.
--Jumbo Size – Check out and read 50 library books.
--Mega Size – Check out and read 51+ library books.
3. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Young Reader – basically any book counts just as long as it is checked out from the library. Books MUST be checked out like with a library card, books purchased at a library DO NOT count.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
6. Challenge begins January 1st 2011 and goes thru December 31 2011.
20 of 30 books so far completed for the challenge.
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
3. Death by Bikini by Linda Gerber
4. Death by Denim by Linda Gerber
5. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter
6. Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy by Ally Carter
7. Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover by Ally Carter
8. Only The Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
9. Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
10. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
11. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
12. Afterlife by Claudia Gray
13. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
14. Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler
15. Beastly by Alex Flinn
16. Hooked by Catherine Greenman
17. The Restorer by Amanda Stevens
18. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
19. Skinny by Laura L. Smith
20. Enclave by Ann Aguirre